Tungsten Wire Application - LED Lamp
Tungsten wire application is LED lamp. An LED lamp is a light-emitting diode (LED) product which is assembled into a lamp (or light bulb) for use in lighting fixtures. LED lamps have a lifespan and electrical efficiency which are several times longer than incandescent lamps, and significantly more efficient than most fluorescent lamps, with some chips able to emit more than 300 lumens per watt (as claimed by Cree and some other LED manufacturers). The LED lamp market is projected to grow by more than twelve-fold over the next decade, from $2 billion in the beginning of 2014 to $25 billion in 2023, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25%. As of 2016, LEDs use only about 10% of the energy an incandescent lamp requires.
1. Energy conservation: energy consumption of white LED lamp incandescent lamp is 1/10.
2. Long life time: life time is up to 100,000 hours.
3. It can work at high speed: if people frequently turn off and on the energy-saving lamps, the filament will be black, broken soon.
4. Solid package, it belongs cold-light source type. So it is easy transportation and installation, it can be installed in any micro-and closed equipment.
5. LED technology is the rapid progress, its luminous efficiency is astounding breakthrough, prices have also been reduced.
6. Environmental protection without any mercury harmful substances. Assembly parts of LED lamp can be very easy disamounting.
7. Light distribution technology allows LED lamp light source extended to surface light source to eliminate visual fatigue.
8. Integrated design of lens and lampshade. The design makes it have a protective function, avoid wasteful duplication of light, make the product more simple and beautiful.
If there is any interest in tungsten wire, please feel free to contact us through the following methods.
Tel.: +86 592 512 9696/+86 592 512 9595/+86 592 512 7878
Fax:+86 592 512 9797
More info>>1.Catalog of tungsten wire
2.Quotation table of tungsten wire
3.Applications of tungsten wire