Barium Tungsten Electrode Manufacturing Process
Maunfacturing process of barium tungsten electrode is impregnated method. The advantages of this method of making an electrode include: good emission properties, high current density, smooth appearance and long product life time. But the process is more complex and more difficult. To prepare impregnated Ba-W electrode must have two elements: tungsten cavernous and emissive material.
1. The melting point should be high, evaporation rate is small, the vapor pressure is low, higher mechanical strength, expansion coefficient is small, the resistivity is large.
2. The formula: W (250 mesh/cm²) 97g, paraffin 3g.
3. Function: lubricating, bonding, holding hole. Gasoline (aviation gasoline) 30 ~ 40cc + glycerol.
(1) Poure gasoline → paraffin (to make it melt) is poured into → tungsten powder (about 180℃) → rapid stirring, until gasoline cannot be smelt → sieving → 75 ~ 80 mesh/cm² → pressing → box (or the shape of direct requests) pressure 2T/cm².
(2) Low-temperature sintering (deparaffinized, to maintain a certain hardness, slow heating at 600℃ prior to 100 ~ 150℃/h. When it reaches 600 ~ 1400℃, 200℃/h (1 hour incubation) directly mold to burn 1700℃.
(3) Sintering temperature at 2000℃ (about half an hour) emitting material in vacuum resistance furnace.
1. Barium Aluminate:
Melting point is 1600℃ (impregnation temperature 1700℃ ~ 1750℃), put it in oven → grinding → pressed into blocks → add the Al2O3 to the molybdenum boat (BaCO3·CaCO3 decomposition), 700 ~ 800℃ incubated for 1 hour, 800 ~ 900℃ for 1 hour, 1400℃ for 2 hours → finished product.
2. Barium Zirconate: Mix powders and distilled or deionized water to form a spherical shape, and then put it in furnace for sintering, grinding, mesh screening to 80~75 mesh/cm².
If there is any interest in tungsten electrode, please feel free to contact us through the following methods.
Tel.: +86 592 512 9696/+86 592 512 9595/+86 592 512 7878
Fax:+86 592 512 9797